Toronto is a multicultural city with plenty of entertaining, business and education opportunities. Located on the bank of magnificent Lake Ontario, this Canadian megalopolis is included into the top-10 cities to live in. No wonder it attracts so many newcomers and tourists. Hotels of Toronto are always full of travelers from all over the world.
The price for staying in hotels will pleasantly surprise you. Toronto has offers for any kind of the budget and taste. Thus, fans of luxurious and 5-star hotels must be ready to pay over $300 for a spacious suite. Tourists who value comfort and fair rates more than luxury can easily find hotels, hostels, and apartments with an excellent level of services at a fair price of around $25-100 per night.
What to do in Toronto, Canada?
Sports fans will definitely love Toronto! It’s a real sports capital of Canada. The city has hockey, basketball, football and baseball teams which play in professional leagues like NBA, MLB, NHL, and others. If you plan your trip in advance, you can even book a ticket to attend one of the matches and support your favorite team! And don’t forget to attend the famous Hockey Hall of Fame.
Canadians know how to create awesome parks. Devote one of your days to chilling in one of the numerous parks of the city. Toronto Island Park and High Park are a must-see!
As we have previously mentioned, Toronto is situated right on the bank of huge Lake Ontario. No wonder, there are plenty of water attractions along its coastline. Here you can play beach volleyball, rent a yacht, a boat or try kiteboarding.
Just as any other city, Toronto has Chinatown. This part of the city is truly worth visiting. Local cafes and restaurant serve authentic Chinese cuisine, and the atmosphere is simply mesmerizing!
The Best Five-star Hotels in Toronto
Stainless service and creativity are really distinctive features of the 5-star hotels in Toronto. The interiors here are projected by famous designers, and each suite is a real masterpiece.
The best luxury hotels offer their guests perfect conditions both for a business trip or a relaxing weekend. The residents of such type of accommodations can use several restaurants, swimming pools, a gym, conference halls, and spa centers. Clearly, a free Wi-Fi and parking are included in the price.
The cherry on the cake is a perfect service. Teams of professionals work 24/7 to ensure that you are fully enjoying your stay. Any desires or requirements are being fulfilled as quickly as possible.
Here are the top-rated five-star hotels in Toronto which are especially loved by the travelers:
- Awesome 5-star Downtown Studio is a perfect aparthotel for a calm stay. Guests shall enjoy a relaxing spa and attend some of the most popular attractions of Toronto which are located nearby;
- The Hazelton Hotel with its multilingual personnel and luxurious amenities will definitely turn your stay into a paradise;
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto at Yorkville treats its residents with the best views on Toronto. The suites are equipped with everything you might need, and friendly staff will satisfy any of your needs;
Apartments in Toronto
Besides hotels with a varied infrastructure, there are plenty of apartments in Toronto which can fit any budget and taste. They typically have a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining and a guests zone, a spacious bedroom and a bathroom. The apartments in the center of Toronto cost more, but you can easily find excellent deals at a fair price further from the Downtown but close to the subway. On our website, you can choose among over 900 apartments at any price range and location.
We prepared a list of the most popular options:
- Royal Stays Furnished Apartments - Simply Serene Suites with plenty of attractions nearby and all the amenities for a comfortable stay;
- Red Maple Suites - Icon is a home-like apartment with cozy rooms and a swimming pool in the building;
- EG Suites - York St Condos CN Tower with a minimalistic design is a perfect choice for a business trip.
Cheap Hotels in the Center of Toronto
Toronto attracts plenty of youths. However, many of them are afraid to come to this wonderful city considering it to be too expensive. Well, stop it. Go ahead and plan your vacation, as your prejudice is false. There’s a wide range of cheap hotels in Toronto which offer excellent rooms at an affordable price. Hostels, motels, apartments, guesthouses, apart hotels and more options are waiting for travelers with a limited budget. There are scattered around Toronto and can be found both in the center and in the outskirts of the city.
However, we prepared a list of the top-rated cheap hotels in the center of Toronto:
- The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar is an extremely atmospheric place only 7 minutes walk away from the center;
- Hotel Victoria offers its guests a 24/7 reception desk with multilingual personnel and comfortable rooms;
- Bond Placel is an excellent choice for a business trip. It has a conference hall, a restaurant, and a gym.
How to Get to Toronto from the Airport?
Toronto has two airports - the Toronto Pearson International Airport and Toronto City Center Airport. The first one is located 32 km away from the city. Here are some ways to get to the center of the city from the Pearson Airport:
- by taking bus № 192 Airport Rocket at Terminal 1 and 3 or № 58А Malton. The price is 4 CAD and it will take you around 1-1.5 hour;
- The Pacific Western Airport Express buses leave from Terminal 1 and 3 as well. The ticket costs 23.95 CAD. The road will take you at least 45 minutes or more depending on the traffic;
- A taxi is the quickest and the most convenient way. However, it’s also the most expensive one. For a 45 minutes drive, you’ll have to pay around 130-150 CAD.
Getting to the Downtown from the Toronto City Centre Airport is easier and quicker. It’s located only 10 minutes away from the city. However, it’s situated on the island, so you’ll have to take a free ferry which runs every 15 minutes.