Dresden is the biggest industrial and cultural center in Germany. Here you can meet not only thousands of tourists but also lots of businessmen who come to attend various conferences and events. Dresden hotels have wonderful offers. Visitors can stay at a variety of places with high-quality service and convenient location. You may choose among 5 or 3 stars hotels in Dresden. All of them have their advantages and disadvantages, e.g., 5 stars hotels in Dresden can offer central a location and a huge amount of extra services, but 3 stars hotels will cost cheaper and have good discounts.
TOP popular 5-star hotels in Dresden, Germany
1. Hotel Suitess is located in 155 meters from the city center and 8.3 km from the airport. It will be the best choice for a honeymoon vacation, and for tourists who used to live in luxury suites. Zwinger and Dresden Royal Palace are nearby the hotel.
2. Heinrich Schütz Residenz is a top hotel in Dresden for real fans of the Royal service. It is located in 140 meters from the city center not far from all the popular attractions of Dresden. All businessmen choose this accommodation and book it in advance because all head-offices of large companies and main attractions are concentrated in the area near the hotel.
Among the others best 5 stars hotels in Dresden (Germany) tourists choose:
Felix Suiten im Lebendigen Haus am Zwinger.
All these places are located in a stepwise availability from the most popular attractions of the city. Here you will find a comfortable rest, spacious, bright rooms and luxury service.
List of top 3-star hotels in Dresden
1. Hotel & Restaurant Klosterhof is a place for gourmets and tourists who are looking for a romantic and healthy rest.
2. Domizil hotel is the best accommodation opportunity for family holidays and a romantic trip.
3. Motel One Dresden is located near the airport, will be interesting for the guests who are on a business trip.
4. Hotel Burgk is for family travelers and budget tourists.
5. An der Rennbahn is located in Winterbergstr, one of the most beautiful districts of Dresden. It is a quiet place with traditional German cuisine for families with children.
6. Landhotel Dresden is a spot for relaxation and unity with nature. From your room, you can admire the green fields and stunning scenery. Moreover, it's a perfect option if you want to experience a wonderful SPA.
7. Hofgarten 1824 is a budget variant in the city center.
8. Kim Hotel im Park is surrounded by a huge park. It is an ideal place for a honeymoon. But its location is 10 km away from the center.
The main attractions in Dresden:
Old Masters Picture Gallery (Gemäldegalerie Alte Meister)
Zwinger Palace (Zwinger)
Moritzburg Castle (Schloss Moritzburg)
Brühl's Terrace (Brühlsche Terrasse)
The Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche)
The most interesting attraction is Zwinger Palace (German: Zwinger). It was built in the XVIII century as a Baroque masterpiece. During the Second World war, the Palace was destroyed and restored thanks to talented architects.
How to get to Dresden?
You may choose among a plane, a train, a bus, and a car. The transport system in Germany is well developed. For example, there are more than six air carriers only in Dresden: Lufthansa, Air Berlin, Germanwings, Eurowings, Sun Express, Germania, etc. The airport (Flughafen Dresden-Klotzsche) is located 9 km from the city center. You may also travel by train to Berlin and then to Dresden and enjoy the road.
If you have an international driver's license, you may rent a car in one of these companies: Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, National.
Rental car companies in Dresden (Germany) may offer you flexible conditions:
You may rent a car if you are over 18 years old
A short list of documents: ID card, international driver's license, and credit card
Only TOP rental car companies: Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, National
Specific features of renting a car in Dresden:
1. Rent payment is paid after delivery of the car.
2. A wide range of car models: budget, family, standard.
3. The amount of the deposit depends on the age of the driver: the younger the driver is, the lower price he’s got to pay.
4. On our website you may rent a car in three clicks: choose the date, the type of car, fill the gaps with data about the driver.
5. You get the refund of the rent deposit in 2-4 weeks. This time is enough to make sure that the car doesn’t have fines and crashes.
6. The required driving experience is over 1 year.
7. Some companies allow canceling a reservation without extra payments.
All the necessary information about hotels and car rental in Dresden you will find on our website. Here you can check the prices and choose the best offers for resting, entertainments and car rental not only in Dresden but Germany at all.