Best hotel in Nairobi
Africa is full of mysterious legends and fascinating places. Nairobi is not the most touristic city in the world, but it attracts millions of guests annually, who come to explore the beauty of nature, enjoy the fantastic safari and dive into the cultural aspects of the country. The city will charm you with its authentic shops and stalls, snakes and giraffe farms, and the Old Town.
Staying in Nairobi won’t really hurt your wallet. It has fair prices for hotels, but there are still lots of tourists who want to visit this exotic town, so you’d better choose and book your hotel in advance.
Nairobi Hotel Guide
Pay special attention to the district you are going to live in during your visit to Nairobi. Such areas as Dandora, Embakasi, River Red are quite dangerous for tourists. You must also omit poor districts, or at least not to be there alone. If you arrive at Nairobi at night and you are not being met by a guide or a travel company representative, better stay overnight at the airport. Don’t wander around the city alone when it’s dark.
You can easily book a hotel in Nairobi on our website, compare the prices and read previous guests’ reviews.
5-star hotels in Nairobi will amaze you will their unique interiors and excellent service. Typically, they have a highly developed infrastructure and offer plenty of amenities starting with a huge swimming pool, a golf field or even a lake.
3-star and cheap hotels in Nairobi offer limited services at a fair price. They typically include breakfast and bed into the price. Such hotels don’t offer any sophisticated interior designs and may have a cozy garden on the territory. It’s a perfect choice for travelers who come to discover the varied African nature, attend a safari and not to stay inside the room.
Exotic Nairobi will surely surprise you and linger in your memory forever. That’s why pay special attention to planning your trip beforehand. Online booking is an excellent choice to reserve a room and pay for it on your arrival.
Find a perfect hotel in the central part of the Nairobi city
If it’s essential for you to live in the central business part of Nairobi, there are plenty of excellent hotels and apartments in this area. Besides a variety of contemporary buildings and this quarter is surrounded by Uhuru Park and Central Park. If the rates are high for you, consider booking a hotel in such districts as Upper Hill and Westlands. All three of these areas have a highly developed infrastructure and lots of shopping and entertainment opportunities.
Consider the Hill 4 Bedroom Apartments located only 2 km away from the International Conference Hall Kenyatta and close to the National Museum of Nairobi. You’ll be offered to dwell in a comfortable and cozy apartment with a fully-furnished kitchen and a nice garden.
Another wonderful option is the Salmiya Place located in the Westlands Quarter of Nairobi. It will take you no time to reach the National Museum or the Kasuku Center. Besides, this site offers free WI-FI and a swimming pool.
Top 5 luxurious hotels in Nairobi
You’ll be surprised by the number of luxury hotels and apartments Nairobi offers its guests. Let’s review the most popular and outstanding five-star hotels in Nairobi which guarantee unique experience and unforgettable service:
- The famous Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club is located in Nanyuki, next to Nairobi. It has a huge swimming pool and a tennis court. You’ll be delighted with the attentive and friendly staff who makes sure you get everything you need and more. The site is situated only 24 km away from the Mount-Kenya National Park;
- If you want to escape from the city fuss, then the Hemingways is a perfect option. Located in a quiet residential area, it offers its guests an awesome SPA, swimming pool, a personal butler and a restaurant with delicious and varied dishes;
- In case it’s vital for you to stay in the center of Nairobi and you can’t live without royal attitude, the Sarova Stanley is an ideal variant. You’ll be mesmerized with its three restaurants, a swimming pool on the terrace and a fitness center. If you are traveling on a rental car, there’s a free parking lot on the territory;
- The Villa Rosa Kempinski is situated in the central business district of Nairobi. Here you’ll have a chance to enjoy both local and international cuisines, including such Italian restaurants as Lucca and Deli at Cafe Villa Rosa. This place has all the amenities to guarantee an excellent stay;
- If you want to live in the heart of Nairobi, choose the Serena Hotel. The swimming pool on its huge territory is surrounded by palm trees. The luxurious and spacious rooms are incredibly cozy and furnished with wooden elements. Moreover, Serena has a huge wine cellar, a stunning restaurant and lots of bars.