Cancun is a perfect oasis with fabulous white sandy beaches, gorgeous waves, turquoise water, and tropical climate. The most wonderful thing about Cancun is its prices. Even a budget tourist can afford to spend a splendid weekend in this resort. When you google the photos of this town, you’ll immediately fall in love - beautiful villas, luxurious hotels, tempting prices, and mesmerizing nature. But even a million pictures won’t help you experience the atmosphere of Cancun. Here, even the most fashionable suite in the most expensive dwelling will amaze with its genuine Mexican flavor.
Cancun Hotel Guide
There’s a special so-called hotel zone along located on a narrow piece of land along the coastline. A beautiful lagoon divides this area from the central part on Cancun. No wonder, that the majority of tourists like booking suites in this zone. It is famous for the most fashionable and luxurious hotels. The city itself also offers a wide range of accommodation options. Clearly, the prices there are lower and you would have to take a bus to get to the beach.
Now, let’s discuss the prices. Three-star hotels costs around $50-80 for two per one night. Five-star options start at $115, and a small but cozy guest house is around $17-30 per night.
Cheap Hotels in Cancun under $50
The resort-town attracts tourists with a various level of income. Budget accommodation options are in great demand! Cheap hotels in Cancun can satisfy the needs of their guests not worse than any other type of dwelling. Many travelers prefer booking economy options and save money on more entertainments and trips.
Despite the low prices, many dwellings offer their guests fully-equipped gyms, big swimming pools, restaurants and a convenient location close to a wide range of shops, malls, and cafes.
We chose the most popular cheap hotels in Cancun which cost under $50 for two:
- Cancun Loft;
- Selina Cancun Downtown;
- Casa Wayak;
- Luxury Gray House;
- Casa Blanca.
Perfect Resort Hotels in Cancun for a Romantic Vacation
This Mexican town is a real paradise for a romantic weekend or a honeymoon. The warm Caribbean Sea will amaze you with its beauty and elegant resort hotels in Cancun will turn your stay into a relaxing vacation. Here you can dive and admire colorful fishes, try surfing or absorb the rays of the Sun by the sea next to your beloved one. The majority of the resort hotels have a spa and massage center, restaurants with international and local cuisines, and a wide range of entertainments right in their territories. You shall find over 60 luxurious accommodation options on our website where you can compare the price and the availability, and choose a suite which will fit both your budget and taste.
We have already prepared a list of the most popular resort hotels in Cancun to save your time:
- The Royal Caribbean - An All Suites Resort;
- Moon Palace Cancun - All Inclusive;
- Royal Service at Paradisus by Meliá Cancún - Adults Only;
- Marriott Cancun Resort;
- Occidental Tucancún.
The Best Luxurious Hotels in Cancun
What will you get during your stay in one of the splendid five-star hotels in Cancun? Well, the answer is simple - everything. Elegant and elite restaurants, gyms with personal trainers, spa center and beauty salons, numerous swimming pools and nightclubs, babysitters and more are waiting for you in the best hotels of the Mexican resort.
These gorgeous sites are typically located in Zona Hotelera, in just a few meters from the beach.
Tourists especially love these variants:
- Nizuc Resort & Spa;
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe - All Inclusive;
- Villa del Palmar Luxury Residences - All Inclusive;
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun;
- Secrets The Vine Cancun All Inclusive - Adults Only.
What’s the Best Time to Visit Cancun?
Cancun is the all-the-year-round resort, but this is only in theory. If you arrive in summer, there’s a chance that your vacation might be spoiled by the season of rains, thunderstorms, and hurricanes. The weather will still be warm and even hot, but clearly, you’ll have to endure the rains. Moreover, summer often has big waves. If you arrive in winter, the water might be a bit cold, however, the overall temperature makes it pretty comfortable to sunbathe and swim.
Many people choose to visit Cancun in April-May and September-October. Thus, if you don’t mind the rain and hot - come in summer, and if you can’t stand the heat - winter is right for you.
Beaches in Cancun, Mexico
All the beaches in Cancun are located in Zona Hotelera. You may easily reach it from the center of the town on a bus. The ticket costs approximately $0.5.
Now, let’s get closer to business and review the beaches:
- Playa Pez Volador is the closest one to the city;
- Playa Tortuga with a wide range of cafes, restaurants, and entertainments;
- Caracol offers a gentle coastline and a beautiful tone of the water;
- Gaviota Azul has a nightclub Coco Bongo on its territory;
- Chac-Mool will amaze you with stunning cliffs resembling caves and grottoes;
- Marlin is a marvelous long beach, perfect for family fun;
- Ballenas is one of the most beautiful beaches. The water here is lighter, the entrance to the sea is more gentle, and the waves are delicate;
- Delfines offers its guests a chance to lay on a white sand dune and admire the sea;
- Punta Nizuc is a unique wild beach with palms and little visitors.
How to Get to Cancun from the Airport?
National Cancun Airport is located close to the city. There are several ways to reach the center:
- the ADO bus, get the bus station and take another bus to Zona Hotelera. The price is $3;
- the shuttle-bus which costs $6 and will get you to the bus station;
- for a taxi, you’ll pay around $20 till the center and up to $40 to reach your hotel.