Find the best hotels in Warsaw city centre
Warsaw will mesmerize you. This biggest European capital survived numerous battles and managed to save its ancient attractions, rich culture, and vivid traditions. Come here to wander along the ancient streets of the Old Town and the Vistula riverfront, admire the Church of the Holy Cross, throw a picnic at the Łazienki Park and so much more!
The best hotels in Warsaw are typically situated nearby the Central Railway Station. On average, five-star hotels in Warsaw guarantee an excellent central location - it’ll take you no longer than 20 minutes to reach the Old Town and cost you about $120. The most popular and luxurious hotel is the famous Bristol Warsaw with a rich history. Be ready to pay around $200 for staying next to the Presidential Palace.
You may also choose Śródmieście, a district between the Central Railway Station and the Vistula River. It’s a perfect choice for travelers with family and kids or big companies of friends. This area offers plenty of wonderful apartments in the buildings built back in the beginning of the XX century. A spacious apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen will cost you around $60-80 per night. An apartment in the most authentic quarter, the Old Town costs comparatively the same.
Top-5 popular hotels in Warsaw
There are some places which make you want to return. We gathered a list of the top-5 popular hotels in Warsaw staying in which will definitely linger in your memory. There are also plenty of other popular sites that can fit any budget and taste on our website.
- The Opera apartment with a big terrace and a stunning city view is an excellent choice next to tourist destinations. Occupying the building built back on the 1970s, it’s located close to the Grand Theatre in Warsaw and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The apartment offers free Wi-Fi, big guest-room with a balcony, flat TV and all the amenities you might require for a convenient stay;
- The famous Raffles Europejski Warsaw opened its doors to its guests back in 1857. Its wonderful location, a combination of contemporary design with classical masterpieces of Polish art will pleasantly surprise you. Here you may use the services of a personal 24/7 butler and a real royal attitude;
- The Mamaison Residence Diana has a convenient location at the Nowy Świat Street. At this hotel, you can enjoy luxurious suites with stylish design. The suite has a working space, a kitchen, a mini-bar, and latest technical devices;
- If you are just passing through Warsaw or having a business trip, consider booking the Renaissance Warsaw Airport representing Marriott International. Here you may relax after a flight in an SPA-center or swim in the pool. If you are traveling in a car, there’s a free parking lot;
- The five-star boutique-hotel H15 occupies a picturesque and ancient building. In 2018 it was awarded the Michelin and Forbes and guarantees excellent services and comfortable stay.
Book cheap hotels in Warsaw city centre
There are plenty of cheap hotels in Warsaw which shall help you save your money while exploring this ancient city. Travelers on a budget or students can easily find bed & breakfast hotels, cozy and unique hostels, and motels. Cheap hotels in Warsaw offer you limited services and great conditions. You can either book a bed in a common room or a single room. The bathrooms and kitchens are typically common, but you may get various options. The eMKa hostel is conveniently located close to the Nowy Świat Street and offers its guests free Wi-Fi and a 24/7 reservation desk. The 4-star Novotel Warsaw Centrum will amaze you with a stunning panoramic view of the city. It has varied breakfasts, free Wi-Fi and friendly staff. If you are looking for a unique and at the same time cheap place to stay, consider the SleepWell Nowy Świat design apartment, surrounded by popular cafes and restaurants. The apartments have a unique design with unique elements.
Top-5 luxury hotels in Warsaw
- The Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw was founded by a famous pianist and politician. Besides being a hotel, it’s one of the most outstanding Warsaw attractions. Its grand Neo-Renaissance exterior and a romantic and elegant interior will not leave you indifferent;
- The five-star InterContinental Warsaw is situated in the center of the city, next to the Central Railway Station. Here you may stay in luxury suites and attend an awesome recreation center;
- The popular Mamaison Le Regina is a perfect choice for those who want to stay in the Old Town. There is plenty of outstanding tourist destination within an easy reach. The hotel occupies a historic building and has a breathtaking Warsaw view;
- The Bellotto occupies the building of the ancient palace dating back to the XVI century. It offers its guests luxury and elegant suites with all the amenities. Besides, there’s an SPA, fitness center and a message;
- The five-star boutique-hotel Rialto offers its residents rooms and suites in the Art Deco style. Its restaurant Salto has a variety of dishes, mainly cooking the southern-American cuisine.