Legendary Las Vegas is a city devoted to entertainments. It offers a diversity of the best luxury restaurants, remarkable hotels and casinos, and spectacular performances. Las Vegas is a place which you want to visit over and over again. This outstanding town has grown within 20 years in the heart of the desert and has become a real “gambling capital” of the United States.
There’s hardly a person in the whole world who doesn’t know about Las Vegas. It’s a real magnet for all the gamblers and people who just like to have fun. No wonder, that Las Vegas’ hotels do their best to make sure they create the unforgettable festive atmosphere and conditions for their guests.
Hotels in the central part of the city are mainly concentrated on the Las Vegas Strip. This boulevard comprises the best institutions which aim to satisfy any needs of their visitors. The prestigious streets are surrounded by shopping and entertaining centers, boutiques and restaurants, casinos and concert halls.
But don’t think that the gambling capital is only affordable for people who don’t count money. Any three-star hotel in Las Vegas offers excellent conditions, unique and elegant interior and friendly personnel. These sites also have their own casinos and restaurants, where experienced chefs cook their masterpieces to satisfy guests.
Top-5 Luxury Hotels in Las Vegas
The five-star hotels in Las Vegas are scattered throughout the city, but the majority of them are located in the central part, on the famous Las Vegas Strip mainly. The architecture is recognizable and unique, often including some exotic elements and designs. Hotels are surrounding by parks, gardens, pools and singing fountains, which delight their guests with fabulous performances.
Luxury complexes typically have everything to guarantee a comfortable and chic stay. There’s no need to leave the territory of the hotel as it offers gyms, swimming pools, concert halls, a couple of restaurants, shopping malls and even beauty salons. Luxurious interiors, rooms’ designs and a 24/7 service by qualified and attentive personnel makes the city into one of the best places for a vacation.
If you choose 5-star hotels in Las Vegas, you may expect spacious villas, spectacular suits, and outstanding service.
We prepared a list of the most popular and grandiose hotels in the town.
- The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino offers its guests huge suits, over 80 restaurants with international cuisine, and the Grand Canal Shoppes on its territory with 80 boutiques. This place is a perfect choice for an unforgettable vacation with bright nightlife;
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas is a marvelous hotel with a chic spa center, yoga classes, and restaurants with modern French cuisine. It’s a real oasis of comfort and calmness on the load boulevard. There’s no casino in this place, which makes it a perfect option for a relaxing stay;
- Wynn Las Vegas is a luxurious resort hotel with stunning swimming pools, spa centers, a casino, and worldwide known boutiques. An attentive concierge will help you to organize your routine and arrange city sightseeing tours, book tickets or a rental car;
- Four Seasons Las Vegas offers its guests fabulous suits and cottages. The rooms are decorated with marble, wood and natural fabrics. Here you shall find a variety of restaurants serving diverse food, a spa center, swimming pools with waterfalls and bars;
- SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand is a stunning boutique-hotel located on the roof of the MGM Grand entertaining complex. Designed suits with huge windows offer spectacular Las Vegas views. At SKYLOFTS you may order a personal butler who will do your errands.
Where to stay in Vegas?
Hotels and casinos are the main sources of income in Las Vegas. That’s why there are plenty of accommodation opportunities which guarantee excellent services and living conditions. Besides classical options, you shall find plenty of motels, hostels, apartments, and villas. A cozy room is a three-star hotel will cost you around $80, prices at the 4-stars start at $125, and the most fashionable and luxury options begin at $150-230 and grow higher. Mind, that staying on the Las Vegas Strip Boulevard or Fremont Street is quite expensive, but there are plenty of cheap hotels in Las Vegas which meet any tourists requirements.
Things to do in Vegas
Casinos are the main attractions in the capital of gambling. They are his heart and soul and create an outstanding atmosphere of a never-ending show. All the visitors can’t miss the famous Las Vegas Strip Boulevard which is a long line of casinos and entertaining centers, 7 km in length. Though this site is located in the suburbs of the town, it’s still considered to be one of the main tourist destinations. Another famous place is Fremont Street with endless performances, clubs, and casinos.
Many tourists come here to see the dancing fountains in front of the Bellagio hotel. The best time to admire the show is at night when the lights are on. Another popular sight is the High Roller Observation Wheel 168 meters in height. The view from its cabins is mind-blowing!
All the culture and art fans may visit numerous museums and art galleries. Here you can attend a museum depicting ancient automobiles, the National Atomic Testing Museum, Nevada State Museum or the Discovery Children Museum. Kids would also love the Shark Reef Aquarium with over 2000 species.
How to Get to Vegas?
The McCarran International Airport is located only 8 km from the Downtown. It consists of 2 terminals (1 and 3) with a free tram connecting them. The green line gets all the passengers from Terminal 1 to exit C, the blue line - from Terminal 1 to exit D, and the red one - from Terminal 3 to exit D.
You may easily get to the tourist part of Las Vegas in a shuttle bus, a taxi or a public bus. Besides, there are plenty of car rental companies right at the airport. Shuttle stops are situated near the exits 7-13 of Terminal 1 and the zero level of Terminal 3. Here you can also take a bus №108 and №109, or the Westcliff Airport and Centennial Express. The price for a taxi is approximately $40-50.