Myrtle Beach is a marvelous town by the Atlantic Ocean. It’s a popular tourist destination and offers a wide range of various entertaining facilities which can satisfy even the most sophisticated traveler. It’s one of the most beautiful and famous resorts along the Atlantic Coast. The local population is only 30 thousand people. The crowds are mainly tourists who come to enjoy a splendid vacation.
The sandy beaches in the city have a highly developed infrastructure and everything necessary for a comfortable day by the ocean. There are plenty of bars and cafes which offer refreshing beverages and snacks. Myrtle Beach is not that big and has one main long avenue. It comprises the main attractions, restaurants, bars, hotels and entertainment facilities. It’s especially charming at nights. Everything is sparkling and incredibly bright. Crowds of happy people are wandering around, looking for a perfect spot to enjoy the night.
If you don’t feel like staying in a loud place, there are plenty of cozy and calm cottages for a quiet romantic or family trips. All in all, Myrtle Beach has a wide range of accommodation opportunities which can fit any budget and taste, just make sure you book them in advance.
The Best time to visit Myrtle Beach
When you look at the flag of the state, you may already guess that it’s a perfect summer resort. A beautiful palm indicates an ideal subtropical climate. It’s an ideal place for the people who hate cold and want to prolong summers. The fact is that it’s the longest season in Myrtle Beach with an average temperature of around 28 to 33 °C. The winter is also mild but the temperature may vary from 9 to 23 °C.
The high season in Myrtle Beach is from June till September and it attracts crowds of tourists. Almost all the hotels along the coast are booked, so you’d better reserve a room beforehand.
What to see in Myrtle Beach?
Myrtle Beach has everything for an unforgettable vacation. It’s a city which never sleeps, with a wide range of nightclubs, exquisite restaurants, aqua parks, fascinating entertaining and theme parks for both children and adults. Families with kids and romantic couples often choose Myrtle Beach as their destination. It’s also a wonderful spot for all sports fans as there is a variety of activities in the area.
Besides a stunning coastline, Myrtle Beach has a splendid Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Hollywood Wax Museum, Myrtle Waves Aquapark and more! There’s also a unique music theme entertaining park Freestyle Music Park with over 50 different attractions.
Luxurious Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach with its magnificent location has all the amenities necessary for a royal vacation. We prepared a list of the most popular hotels and resorts in Myrtle Beach which will surprise you with their level of services and comfort:
- Ocean Waves Hotel offers its residents a common lounge room and a swimming pool. The suites have a gorgeous sea view, a spacious bathroom, a flat-screen TV and a microwave. There’s also a restaurant on the territory of Ocean Waves Hotel;
- Marina Inn in Myrtle Beach has a fabulous location next to the quay. Guests can enjoy two swimming pools, a number of restaurants, a jacuzzi, and order spa procedures right into their suite. During the high season, the residents may use a free transfer to the ocean;
- Royale Palms by Hilton are spacious apartments right by the Atlantic Ocean. The main attractions are located within a walking distance from the accommodation. Royale Palms offers real home comfort, exquisite restaurants, countless entertainments, and wonderful coast;
- Marriott's Ocean Watch Villas offers its guests spacious rooms with luxurious furniture, a guest room and a dining zone, and a fully-equipped kitchen; It’s a perfect choice for a nice family trip;
- Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations have marvelous suites with a dining zone. The infrastructure of the hotel is highly developed and residents can spend a relaxing day by the swimming pool, ordering refreshing beverages or enjoying a glass of win in the lobby.
Cheap Hotels in Myrtle Beach by the ocean
A tourist with any budget can afford to stay in this resort and to enjoy a cozy room facing the sea. We prepared a list of cheap hotels in Myrtle Beach located right along the coastline:
- Carolinian Beach Resort Hotel is an excellent variant with a free parking, a swimming pool and a golf field nearby. Here you shall find both double and single bedrooms and suites;
- Tropical Seas Myrtle Beach offers its guests spacious rooms with balconies, two swimming pools, and a jacuzzi. All rooms have a fridge, an air conditioner, and a flat-screen TV. The reception desk operates 24/7 and the friendly personnel would be happy to assist you if anything occurs;
- Paradise Resort Myrtle Beach is a perfect choice for a romantic trip. There’s a swimming pool, a tennis court, a fitness center, a free parking lot and a cozy restaurant available to the residents;
- Bay View Resort Myrtle Beach offers its guests a free parking lot and a 24/7 reception desk. There’s a golf field not far from the hotel and a fitness center right on its territory. Besides, residents can enjoy a swimming pool all year round;
- Atlantic Beach Best Western Ocean Sands Hotel has two swimming pools with attractions, a jacuzzi, and a tropical bar. The guests can always rely on the hospitable staff and the 24/7 reception desk.
How to Get to Myrtle Beach?
Myrtle Beach International Airport is located 4 km from the center of the resort. If you are thinking of renting a car, there are over 11 service providers at the airport. You’ll need to drive along the #15 highway to reach the downtown. Buses 747N and 747S will take you to coastal hotels. In case you consider using a taxi, you may order a transfer right at the airport. The trip to Myrtle Beach will take around 15 minutes.