Nowadays Nashville is a huge flourishing city with an excellent network of universities and colleges, historic and architectural attractions, and arts. But Nashville is mainly associated with one style of music and is considered to be the motherland of country. It’s the second largest center of the music industry in the United States of America. No wonder, that one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city is the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Its aim is to collect everything country related.
There’ll be no difficulty to find an ideal hotel in Nashville. The city has a wide range of accommodation opportunities which can satisfy any budget and taste. You’ll be greatly surprised by the level of services and the magnificence of the five-star hotels in Nashville. Tourists with a strict budget won’t be disappointed either. There are plenty of excellent 2- and 3-star options in the town which have all the necessary amenities and even more. You can easily find a hotel for a perfect stay on our website.
What to see in Nashville?
The John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge is a wonderful observation deck to admire a stunning city view. It was built in 1909 and aimed to be one of the traffic arteries of the city, but it was closed not so long ago. This bridge is one of the longest in the world and is one of the main Nashville landmarks.
The Tennessee State Capitol is a real masterpiece of neoclassical architecture. Projected by the famous architect William Strickland, it remains to be his best work. Unfortunately, Mr. Strickland had died prior to the full construction of the Capitol, and he was buried inside.
The Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park is a beautiful green zone with a variety of monuments, a huge map of the state, a campana and much other fascinating details.
Tennessee State Museum in Nashville has an impressive exhibition area. It’s one of the biggest exhibition centers in the country. The exponents vary, but there are some popular permanent exhibits including the depiction of the ancient times, first settlers, the Jackson Era, the Civil War, and the Reconstruction.
Best 5-star hotels in Nashville
- Hilton Nashville Hotel is an excellent 5-star option located close to the main air gate. All the residents may have a free transfer from and to the airport. Hilton offers all the modern amenities, fitness centers, and the indoor swimming pool. At Jackson’s Veranda restaurant guests may enjoy various options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner;
- Nashville Tennessee Vacation Rentals is located 17 km away from the famous Grand Ole Opry. All guests have access to their own kitchen, a fitness center, free bicycle rental, and Wi-Fi. The apartments have a guest zone, a patio or a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen, and a bathroom. Guests can use the common jacuzzi or a meeting room, cook barbecue, park their cars for free and don’t worry about their kids while they are having fun at the playground;
- The Hermitage Hotel in the center of Nashville has a 24/7 reception desk which is very convenient for all the newcomers. Each suite has a guest zone and a coffee machine. There are plenty of interesting attractions nearby this place such as the popular live-performance venue Ryman Auditorium and the popular Tootsie's Orchid Lounge Bar.
Cheap Hotels near Nashville International Airport
Not every tourist can afford to stay in a luxurious hotel but this fact must not stop you from traveling. Nashville has a wide range of economy hotels which are a perfect choice for people interested in doing sights more than spending time in a suit. One- and two-star hotels in Nashville provide their guests with everything they need to guarantee a high level of comfort. It’s also cheaper to dwell closer to the airport which is also convenient for all the tourists who are just passing through or don’t want to pay more.
There are plenty of excellent cheap hotels in Nashville. We prepared a list of the top-rated hotels close to the Nashville International Airport:
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Nashville is only 1.7 km away from the main air gate. It will take you only 10 minutes to reach the Grand Ole Opry concert hall. The transfer from and to the airport is absolutely free. The reception operates 24/7 and the friendly personnel is always happy to assist you. If you are traveling by car, there’s a free parking lot on the territory;
- Comfort Suites Nashville is situated 1.6 km from the airport and offers its guests a delicious breakfast and a swimming pool. The rooms are equipped with a microwave, a fridge, a TV and a coffee kit. Besides, there is a spa center and a business center available for the guests. The parking on the territory is free;
- Motel 6 Nashville is only 10 minutes away from the Nashville International Airport. The reception desk works 24/7. Guests can enjoy free coffee in the morning and relax after a flight. The parking lot on the territory is free for the residents. The rooms have a TV, some have a microwave and a fridge;
How to Get to Nashville from the Airport?
Nashville International Airport is located 13 km away from the Downtown. There is a local bus #18 which can take from and to the terminal. At night there are not so many of them, so you might need to check for the alternative variants to get to the center of Nashville. The taxi will cost you around $25-35. Another option is to take a shuttle at Gray Line. The one-way trip is $14.
You may also consider renting a car which can simplify your transportation around Nashville. The economy vehicle costs around $40 a day.