Eurowings is part of the Lufthansa Group and is a low-cost airline. It has a homeport at Dusseldorf airport DUS and additional transport hubs in Frankfurt FRA and Munich MUC. The route network covers major cities in Germany and Europe. There are also direct flights to the popular Caribbean resorts of Varadero, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, Thailand Bangkok, and Phuket. At the beginning of 2020, Eurowings is one of the largest budget companies in Europe, with almost 10 thousand employees, more than 40 million regular customers, and 210 destinations in 65 countries.
As of spring 2020, the airline's fleet consisted of 205 modern multi-functional airliners. You can buy a Eurowings ticket at Planetofhotels.com.
Travel Classes in Eurowings
As a low-cost company, Evrowings offers one class of service on board — Economy. The fares are divided into four groups: Economy Basic, Smart, Best, and Biz. The fares are different in terms of conditions:
- Economy Basic fare includes only the flight, all additional services, and luggage are at an extra fee, the ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged;
- Economy Smart fare is the most comfortable and convenient for travel. Ticket price includes baggage and carry-on luggage, priority boarding, and accelerated check-in;
- Economy Best is the best fare at an attractive price. The fare is flexible and includes everything you need for a comfortable journey. Passengers are provided with extra legroom, increased luggage allowance, onboard meals, and access to business lounges;
- Economy Biz fare includes first-class premium service. Ticket price covers meals, increased baggage, and carry-on luggage, access to the lounge area, and priority boarding.
Baggage and carry-on baggage in Eurowings
Your baggage allowance on Eurowings flights depends on the fare paid.
- Economy Basic — one piece up to 8 kg;
- Economy Smart — one piece up to 8 kg and one small bag with essentials;
- Economy Best — two pieces up to 8 kg and one small bag with essentials;
- Economy Biz — two pieces up to 8 kg and one small bag with essentials.
- Economy Basic — baggage is not provided;
- Economy Smart — one piece weighing up to 23;
- Economy Best — two pieces of luggage weighing up to 23 kg each;
- Economy Biz — two pieces of baggage weighing up to 32 kg each.
Flight check-in with Eurowings
The online check-in function is available on the airline's website and mobile application 72 hours before a departure. Free airport check-in is also available 3 hours before a departure.
Menus on board of Eurowings
Free meals are included in the Best and Biz fares. Passengers onboard can buy sandwiches and drinks.
Flying with children with Eurowings
Children from 2 to 12 years old do not get a discount on the ticket; they travel at an adult fare. Infants under two years old are not provided with a passenger seat; they must be in the hands of one of the parents during the flight.
Address: Grossenbaumerweg 6, 40472 Dusseldorf, Germany
Phone number: +49 180 6 320 320
IATA code: EW
Aircraft fleet: 205
Popular Eurowings flight destinations
Popular airlinesView all
You can buy a ticket for eurowings on our website by filling out the online form.
eurowings performs flights to 77 countries.
eurowings airplanes take passengers to many cities around the world, including Dusseldorf, and others.
You must immediately contact the baggage search service at the airport of arrival (LOST & FOUND / Passenger Service).
No, tickets at the airport are always more expensive. Online booking of flight tickets will help you save money because Planet of Hotels offers various discounts when buying tickets. Besides, using the Planet of Hotels system, you can search for tickets from among all airlines, thus getting the most favorable offer.