The Cheapest Flights to Botswana
If you need a flight ticket to Botswana but don't have time for a long search, you can use our online service. Here you will find all the information about flights and can book a ticket at the best price. The ticket search system Planet of Hotels processes offers from various agencies and airlines. Our service will compare the prices of flights to Botswana so that you can book the best flight deals. No need to browse hundreds of websites — everything is in one place for your convenience.
The most visited cities are Kasane, Gaborone, Maun. The most popular airlines flying to Botswana are Virgin Australia (VA), Qantas (QF), Qatar Airways (QR). The best airports are Kasane (BBK), Gaborone (GBE), Maun (MUB). As for flight prices, the average cost is $6,236. The most expensive ticket in the last year is $7,587 (Darwin — Botswana) and the cheapest is $2,217 (Sydney — Botswana).
How Much is a Ticket to Botswana?
The price is formed based on such factors:
- The airline. A flight performed by a regular company is more expensive than a low-cost flight because of the services provided on board. But budget airlines don't fly to all countries. For those looking for a cheap ticket to Botswana, we recommend paying attention to Qatar Airways (QR), Qantas (QF), Virgin Australia (VA).
- The seasonality. Each country and even region has its own seasonality. Airline tickets to Botswana are best to be bought for February, July, August. While July, November, December, and the New Year's Eve period are considered the high season — the airfare will be higher.
- The number of days before a departure. The closer to the departure date, the more expensive the tickets become. The best option for buying a ticket is 30 days before a flight.
- The day of the week. As a rule, flights to Botswana at the beginning and middle of the week are cheaper than on Friday and Saturday.
- The time of day. Choose a flight at night or early in the morning to save money.
- Type of flight. In order to find cheap flights to Botswana, you should pay attention to connecting flights. Direct flights are faster, of course, but they usually cost more.
What Do You Need to Know?
Before buying a ticket to Botswana, you should read the instructions on the seller's website. After that, fill in your personal data using your international passport. Be sure to pay attention to the correct spelling. Check the information about choosing seats on board, baggage, and insurance — some companies charge for these services. During the last step, enter your bank card details to pay for your ticket. Flight details will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided during booking.
Cheap airline tickets to Botswana
Popular flights to Botswana
Flight schedules to Botswana
The best time to buy a ticket to Botswana is 30 days before departure. And the most expensive time to buy a ticket is 30 days before departure.
The cheapest tickets to Botswana are for flights on Thursday.
Airplanes of 3 airlines operate flights to Botswana.
Botswana has 4 airports.
As a rule, 0 flights per week are performed to Botswana.
Within the last month, there were 0 tickets to Botswana at a price of up to 100 EUR.
Most direct flights to Botswana are from .