Cheapest Flights to Boise
Do you want to buy a flight ticket to Boise and are looking for good deals? Use the Planet of Hotels service, which finds and compares all possible options, helping you to choose a ticket at an affordable price from leading airways and low-cost companies. On our website, you can easily find a flight ticket to Boise and save money. Our system searches and analyzes direct and connecting flights, offering tickets to Boise at minimum fares. All you have to do is choose the best deal that suits you.
Briefly About Flights to Boise
The city has 1 airport: Boise (BOI).
From April to May, the ticket price is lower. But do not forget that weather conditions during this period can cause disruptions in flight schedules and ruin your travel plans. The minimum price during this period is $67. February, March, July are the most attractive for a visit — the passenger flow is at maximum, but the airfare is much higher.
Alaska Airlines (AS), United (UA), Delta (DL) and a few low-cost companies offer the lowest fares and most convenient flights. According to the statistics of our service, February, March, July, as well as Christmas and New Year's Eve dates are the most popular among users. The average price for a flight during these periods is $220.
Finding Flight Tickets to Boise
- Choose the city from which you plan to start your travel.
- Select an arrival destination (we recommend choosing a city rather than an airport; in this case, the system will offer more options).
- Determine the desired departure date or a range (you can search for round-trip tickets to Boise or only one-way flights).
- Select the number of passengers (if you are planning a flight with children, you must specify the number and age of passengers at the time of departure).
- Determine the desired travel class (economy, premium economy, business, first).
- Click the search button, and our system will find tickets to Boise.
What Does the Price of Flight Tickets to Boise Depend on?
- The choice of the airline is the key factor in forming the ticket price. Budget carriers offer the most affordable deals and discounts on airline tickets to Boise.
- It is more cost-effective to book round-trip tickets to Boise. This fare will be more favorable than two separate one-way tickets. It is more efficient to buy a one-way ticket for low-cost flights.
- A trip to Boise with carry-on luggage will be the most budget option.
- During the daytime and after 23:00, the load on the search system is lower. At this time of day, it is possible to book tickets to Boise at a lower price.
- The search system often offers cheap tickets to Boise for connecting flights.
- The most reliable way to book a flight ticket to Boise at the minimum fare is to do it in advance. When booking a ticket 1 day before a departure, you can save a lot of money.
- The price of tickets to Boise also depends on the day of the week. It is advantageous to plan a trip in the middle of the week. Most people travel on weekends, so the demand for tickets on Sunday, Friday, Saturday is maximum, and the cost will be higher than on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
- Flights at night or early in the morning are usually cheaper.
- The cheapest tickets to Boise are in the period from April to May. The highest fares for the flight are in February, March, July, and on New Year's dates.
Popular flights to Boise
San Jose Cabo
The number of airports in Boise — 1 - Boise (BOI).
Direct flights to Boise are performed by 1 airline: Alaska Airlines.
The cheapest month for flying to Boise is October.
As a rule, you can buy cheap tickets to Boise 1 day before departure.
The most beneficial day for flying to Boise is Thursday. The most expensive day is Saturday.
Airplane ticket prices to Boise start at $67.
The distance from the city center to the airport is Boise - 0.33 km.
Airplanes of 3 airlines from 6 airports fly to Boise.
Every week, there are 1 direct flight to Boise.