The Cheapest Flights to Kosovo
If you need a flight ticket to Kosovo but don't have time for a long search, you can use our online service. Here you will find all the information about flights and can book a ticket at the best price. The ticket search system Planet of Hotels processes offers from various agencies and airlines. Our service will compare the prices of flights to Kosovo so that you can book the best flight deals. No need to browse hundreds of websites — everything is in one place for your convenience.
The most visited cities are Pristina. The most popular airlines flying to Kosovo are Turkish Airlines (TK), United (UA), Austrian Airlines (OS), SWISS (LX), Lufthansa (LH). The best airports are Pristina (PRN). As for flight prices, the average cost is $994. The most expensive ticket in the last year is $4,497 (New York — Kosovo) and the cheapest is $342 (New York — Kosovo).
How Much is a Ticket to Kosovo?
The price is formed based on such factors:
- The airline. A flight performed by a regular company is more expensive than a low-cost flight because of the services provided on board. But budget airlines don't fly to all countries. For those looking for a cheap ticket to Kosovo, we recommend paying attention to TAP (TP), Porter Airlines, Air Serbia (JU), TAP Air Portugal (TP), Iberia (IB).
- The seasonality. Each country and even region has its own seasonality. Airline tickets to Kosovo are best to be bought for January, October, November. While April, July, August, and the New Year's Eve period are considered the high season — the airfare will be higher.
- The number of days before a departure. The closer to the departure date, the more expensive the tickets become. The best option for buying a ticket is 3 days before a flight.
- The day of the week. As a rule, flights to Kosovo at the beginning and middle of the week are cheaper than on Friday and Saturday.
- The time of day. Choose a flight at night or early in the morning to save money.
- Type of flight. In order to find cheap flights to Kosovo, you should pay attention to connecting flights. Direct flights are faster, of course, but they usually cost more.
What Do You Need to Know?
Before buying a ticket to Kosovo, you should read the instructions on the seller's website. After that, fill in your personal data using your international passport. Be sure to pay attention to the correct spelling. Check the information about choosing seats on board, baggage, and insurance — some companies charge for these services. During the last step, enter your bank card details to pay for your ticket. Flight details will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided during booking.
The best time to buy a ticket to Kosovo is 3 days before departure. And the most expensive time to buy a ticket is 5 days before departure.
The cheapest tickets to Kosovo are for flights on Monday.
Airplanes of 32 airlines operate flights to Kosovo.
Kosovo has 1 airport.
As a rule, 15 flights per week are performed to Kosovo.
Within the last month, there were 0 tickets to Kosovo at a price of up to 100 EUR.
Most direct flights to Kosovo are from .